Stiga Carbonado 290
With the Carbonado blades we have taken the carbon blade manufacturing to a new level by using the made in Sweden carbon technology known as TeXtreme®. The blades are built with five layers of wood and two layers of lightweight TeXtreme® Spread Tow Carbon fibers. This unique and patented carbon is the first of its kind and has never before been experienced in Table Tennis.
- Very offensive 5+2-ply blade.
- Carbonado 290 is constructed with carbon layers in a 90 degree angle.
- 90 degree angle provides flexural bendability, giving the blade a stiff feel with great stability and high speed.
- The high trajectory makes it a perfect choice for the offensive player who looks for good speed and stability combined with excellent control.
- 200 gram carbon fibre per m2. A thicker TeXtreme® carbon fibre for increased power and carbon feel.
- High personalized sweet spot.
- Öppet köp
- Personlig service
- Snabba leveranser