Stiga Carbonado 145
With the Carbonado blades we have taken the carbon blade manufacturing to a new level by using the made in Sweden carbon technology known as TeXtreme®. The blades are built with five layers of wood and two layers of lightweight TeXtreme® Spread Tow Carbon fibers. This unique and patented carbon is the first of its kind and has never before been experienced in Table Tennis.
- Very offensive 5+2-ply blade
- Carbonado 145 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 45 degree angle.
- 45 degree angle provides torsional bendability, giving the blade more flexibility and increased stiffness.
- The high trajectory makes it a perfect choice for the offensive player who looks for good speed and stability combined with excellent control.
- 100 gram carbon fibre per m2. The original amount of TeXtreme® carbon fibre for the perfect balance between wood and carbon feel.
- Wide personalized sweet spot.
- Öppet köp
- Personlig service
- Snabba leveranser